ROLZ

Tavern - d20 Modern: RE Survival

1

d20 Modern: RE Survival

Kinnon17 · Mon 02:12 by TopSlayer117 · 229

The year is 2019; the world has recovered from it's disaster's regarding the multiple Biohazzard outbreaks across the world. A new President has been elected after Adam Benford's Cabinet was tallied down from any and all that was involved with the National Security Adviser, Derek Simmons, were fired from all their positions and replaced. The U.S. had finally started recovering from it's crisis, it was starting to become a memory rather than a recent wound from the college campus and town that had suffered from the plague that occurred in has become one again. However, this story does not start there, it instead begins in another town with a new corporation that has slowly grown without the watchful eye of the BSAA, the Osiris Organization...an suspecting town called Plainville, on the very 20th anniversary of the first incident.

Here we have four three different, ordinary people get caught up in the fight for their lives like never before. Will they escape with their morality and sanity intact? Or will they succumb to the undead horde that comes from within their hometown? Or will they discover some other way to solve the apocalypse that befalls them?

City Map

https://postimg.cc/fJb2QTPt


HOUSE RULES

More will be revealed as the game goes on, when the instance they are necessary is prompted.

  • Improvised Weapons will only give a -2 penalty for use rather than the normal -4, due to the nature of most zombie scenarios showing their characters as not having much issue using them against the uncoordinated undead.
  • Characters can receive Restore Hit Points from Medical Kits up to 3x per day, rather than the usual 1x per day, as in games like these constant injury and healing is commonplace.
  • Medical Kits can be used up to 10x before they run out of supplies to be of any use.
Page 1 of 3    
1 · by Kinnon17 · Mar 12th 20:03 · changed: Mar 12th 20:23

For Timmeh1024

The first one we meet in this survival horror is a doctor named Christopher Rhodes; a good man with all the right intentions for one in his field. Pursuing a career in helping others and hopefully one day become a surgeon, one of the most difficult tasks in his profession. On this fateful day he had decided to get better at his short-game at golf an there was no better place in his area than the local Top Golf year-round course. He had become a regular there, getting his lifetime pass at a high discount since he had helped the owners daughter when she was injured in a car accident he had witnessed. Due to his quick action of providing first aid an getting her stable before the paramedic's arrived, it was said that if he hadn't been there, she might've never walked again. Of course Christopher wouldn't outright admit that himself; he was just happy it all worked out at the end of the day.

However prepared he may have been in his life for running into any kind of emergency situation, he was not prepared on this day...After an hour of his time, being 8:30 pm he was getting ready to call it a day when there was suddenly loud shouting and screaming from the downstairs area. Before he could react to that though, several people at the bar had suddenly collapsed onto the floor, twitching heavily before going still. What would he do?

https://postimg.cc/sB5JDgVK

Map Assist:

Chris = Chris

TGE = TopGolf Employee

PO = Passed Out

RC = Random Civilian

1 · by Timmeh1024 · Mar 12th 21:52 · rolls: 1
Rolls in this post: #1 d20+12 = 29(17 + 12)  

His medical instincts kicking in, Christopher would immediately drop his golf club and quickly make his way over to the closest unconscious civilian, thinking that they possibly could have both had seizures at the same time, possibly from something they injested?!

As he makes it to the first civilian, he would check their vitals before proceeding!

Treat Injury: d20+12 = 29(17 + 12)

1 · by Kinnon17 · Mar 12th 22:15 · changed: Mar 13th 03:51

For Timmeh1024

5 minutes elapse...

As he checked the first man, his vitals were...nothing. He had no heartbeat, not breathing, and somehow he was already feeling cool to the touch, as well as getting paler by the second. You couldn't think of any ailments or diseases known in the field that could cause this. Though, you do know of some viruses that could but those were supposed to be shut down and in contained environments. Either way, CPR would do nothing for a cold corpse and even a defibrillator may not help this man now.

The shouts and banging from downstairs would get louder though, possibly a fight broke out in the main lobby area?

1 · by Timmeh1024 · Mar 13th 03:24

As Christopher comes to this realization, he turns pale himself. "I hoped I would never have had to encounter something like this in my lifetime. Something that causes thess signs to show this quickly definitely needs to be avoided, but also studied in a controlled environment."

Christopher would look to the closes person to the bodies.

"You there, do not get anywhere close to these bodies. Or anyone else who may drop to the ground out of the blue. I am a medical professional and this is no disease that I am familiar with. Please take anyone else who is in the area and evacuate! I will get ahold of emergency crevices."

Christopher would reach into his pocket, pulling out his cellphone, and holding down the number 1 would speed dial the hospital which he works at!

1 · by Kinnon17 · Mar 13th 03:50 · changed: Apr 06th 16:21

For Timmeh1024

5 minutes elapse...

The female TopGolf Bartender would be shaking after hearing your words; their eyes dilated with fear and shock as you just told them that it whatever happened could be contagious. "Are...are you saying it can happen to any of us?!" She would slowly back up into the wall an fall to her knees, tears apparent in her eyes as she was having a mental breakdown of what just happened. Another person would rush over to the second body, shouting something. "Dave! Dave man, don't play me like this...don't do this man, Maria and I...we need you bro!" A hysterical man would shake the body that limply hung in his arms, his eyes filled with disbelief that his friend would be dead in just the blink of an eye.

As Christopher pressed the speed dial button on his phone, he heard something he thought he would never live to listen to. "This is not a drill, there is widespread panic in the city of Plainville at this moment. All emergency responders are already in transit across the city. If you are in need of immeadite medical attention, please come to any of the surrounding area hospitals but be careful; rioting is being reported all over the city..." An it would just then repeat itself again...what in god's name is happening here??

1 · by Timmeh1024 · Mar 13th 04:57

"Shit, it's worse than I thought." Christopher would say under his breath. "I've got to get to my bag and my medical supplies. There has to be some way to help the people around here who are still living."

He would look to the bartender saying, "I don't know that. Anything could happen to anyone at this point. The city is in a state of emergency so you can either run, hide, or make peace with your creator. I'm going to try to help those who need it and get to the hospital, but I need to get to my bag first. It's in the locker rooms downstairs where all the commotion is going on though, so if you had any ideas as to a faster way to them it would be much appreciated."

He world then look to the man cradling the other body. "I fear it's too late for your friend as well as this one here. They're both gone.... Too gone."

1 · by Kinnon17 · Mar 13th 05:21 · rolls: 1 · changed: Apr 06th 16:22
Rolls in this post: #1 1d20-1 = 5(6 - 1)  

For TImmeh1024

1 minute later!

Just as Christopher finishes his sentence, the one that the man called Dave suddenly sprung up gasping loudly and making a low groaning noise! However, his eyes were...completely red?! "Dave! Dude, wha...whats wrong? Why do you look like th-", before the man could finish his sentence the man that was once Dave lunged and bit down on the other's shoulder, causing blood to splatter from the artery that was struck there. "Ahhhh, what the F-", though he could only gurgle the rest of his words as 'Dave' begins to eat his throat!

The female employee then lets loose a shrill scream as she watches the man that was now ten feet away from Christopher slowly begin to stand up and look over to her; the low, moaning noise so unnatural an unsettling that she stays put on the ground, sputtering gibberish as the other patrons of the second floor begin to rush down the stairs in a frenzied panic! The other TopGolf employee ditches his co-worker and begins to run for his life as well.

Roll for Initiative!

Zombies: 1d20-1 = 5(6 - 1)

https://postimg.cc/SJkYqPcC

1 · by Kinnon17 · Mar 13th 15:43 · changed: Apr 06th 16:22

For TopSlayer117

The second person we would run into on this fateful day was Ryuk Raidon; a security personal for a important company in the town. He was known as a bit of a womanizer but he took his job seriously enough that most didn't mess with him. He wasn't the most built guy but his skill with guns and darts were pretty well known in the bar scene an thus he slowly became another regular. It was just the average night at the bar for Ryuk; cheap booze, loud people complaining about life an such, as well as the girl scene being less than ideal. He would've hit up the strip club down the way instead but it was closed for the first time in years. What a night for it as well, he was just told that a new higher up in the security firm he was at was taking his second in command position thus making him number three in the line up now. He really needed some stress relief and this place wasn't doing too great of a job...he finished his shot of Jack when suddenly someone came running into the bar panting and muttering something about a mother something? The time was 8:30 pm.

"Oh god, what the hell, Jesus..." He would say loudly as he went back to the double doors and would lock them from the turnkey bolted inside of it. A couple less than drunk patrons came over to him with concern and worry. "Dude, like did you get into an accident? You're all...bloody and shit?!" He would then say back that he was attacked by some crazed person that bit him on the arm when he tried to help them up, thinking they were a drunk.

What is this world coming to man?

1 · by TopSlayer117 · Mar 13th 15:56

Ryuk would take an interest in the situation considering he’s never really heard of someone resorting to biting a man, drunk or not, as a first striking method.

He would tell the bar tender to call the paramedics and then proceed to get a little closer without getting too close being suspicious to investigate a little bit. “This man that bit you, was there anything odd about him at all besides appearing drunk?”

1 · by Kinnon17 · Mar 13th 16:28 · changed: Apr 06th 16:23

For TopSlayer117

5 minutes elapse...

After the man's wounds were bandaged up by one of the waitresses, the group would quiet down a bit, the door however remained locked as the bartender said no one to leave until he's gotten an ambulance over here to help the guy out. The man looks over to Ryuk and shakes his head,"It's dark out there, I couldn't see much about him but he was limping and it sounded like blood was dripping from his head...actually, yeah most of this blood is from him when he lunged at me and his face got all over my arm." He said as he showed the people the shallowness of the bite; it still drew blood but it wasn't as deep as they all had first thought.

Shortly later the bartender comes back with beads of sweat dripping off his portly face, "E-Everyone needs to go home now! There is some kind of c-catastrophe going on and they said for everyone to stay inside or go to the hospital if they need help...everyone is busy out there!" As soon as he would say there, there would be sirens blaring outside, even some explosions going on in the background. What the hell, was it world war three out there?!

Before anyone could get out the doors, dozens of bodies suddenly slam against the windows and the glass doors that were just locked! Moaning and groaning, as well as a few growls would erupt from the people outside. Covered in blood, parts of their skin torn off or hanging by a thread of flesh to their muscles...it was grotesque to say the least and horrifying at worst. What a night to be without any hot chicks to save...

1 · by TopSlayer117 · Mar 13th 17:23 · rolls: 1 · changed: Mar 13th 19:50
Rolls in this post: #1 1d20 = 19(19)  

“EVERYONE GET BACK FROM THE WINDOWS AND DOORS!” He’d tell the people inside. He would then pull out his phone and try calling his superior that he trusted the most, Lieutenant Alan Victor, to see if he had any information on what’s going on. He then creeps closer to the windows to get a closer look at the people just on the other side of the glass to see if he can notice anything odd about them, maybe figure out what’s going on.

Perception 1d20 = 19(19)

1 · by Timmeh1024 · Mar 13th 21:08 · rolls: 2 · changed: Mar 13th 21:11
Rolls in this post: #1 d20+1 = 15(14 + 1)   #2 d20+9 = 17(8 + 9)  

"This just keeps going from bad to worse!"

Initiative!: d20+1 = 15(14 + 1)

If able, Christopher would attempt to spot the golf club he recently dropped!

Spot: d20+9 = 17(8 + 9)

1 · by Kinnon17 · Mar 13th 22:52

For TopSlayer117

1 minute elapses...

The people out there...Ryuk wouldn't even consider them people anymore. They were all clearly falling apart yet they stood there as clear as day. Rotting flesh on their bodies yet still walking, he had heard of events like this across the states before but it he had never seen it up close...He would definitely know they are not people anymore. They must be...zombies!

Just as he figured out what was actually happening, his superior would pick up the phone in a angry manner. "Ryuk, what the hell do you want?! Do you know what kind of shitstorm is going on at the complex right now?! Get your ass in gear an-", before his leader would finish his sentence he hears screaming in the background, along with automatic gun fire and...some kind of loud growl and roar? Then the line goes dead after you heard a loud smash...

1 · by Kinnon17 · Mar 13th 23:05 · changed: Mar 13th 23:11

For Timmeh1024

A few seconds pass by...

Christopher would be able to see the nine-iron he just set down on the table near him, probably the best choice considering it was a solid club rather than the hollowed drivers that were nearby. The man would continue to be eaten by his once dear friend Dave; you could hear the monster tear into his body, even cracking his clavicle as it worked down on his chest, the amount of blood on the floor now was getting gratuitous.


HOUSE RULE ACTIVATE

More will be revealed as the game goes on, when the instance they are necessary is prompted.

  • Improvised Weapons will only give a -2 penalty for use rather than the normal -4, due to the nature of most zombie scenarios showing their characters as not having much issue using them against the uncoordinated undead.
1 · by TopSlayer117 · Mar 13th 23:39

Ryuk's eyes would widen as the phone call dropped. "This can't be....." he'd say under his breath as he put his phone away. He'd then turn and look at the crowed then he would look right at the injured man. "You said you were bitten...… Did the person you were bit by look or sound anything like those..... things outside the window? I need you to think long and hard about this because your answer will determine what course of action needs to take place next...."

1 · by Kinnon17 · Mar 14th 00:24 · changed: Apr 06th 16:24

For TopSlayer117

A few seconds pass by...

The man would stammer a bit as he then rubbed his arm nervously. "I mean...he didn't have parts of him falling off but...he sounded like them, yeah. Why? You think it's contagious? What, Umbrella was destroyed years ago man, come on, don't...don't joke like that!" As he finished his sentence, he suddenly gasped in pain as he scratched at his bitten arm; his skin was slowly getting paler by the minute but his eyes were still normal, not like the things outside.

"R-Ryuk, what do you think you're doing?! Don't be acting like that to the man, he was just attacked! Those windows are made of tempered glass, I doubt they would be able to-" Before the barkeep could finish his words, some loud cracking and thumping could be heard all across the the bar...the windows were starting to fall apart! They would have mere seconds before they would get in here! The other patrons started stumbling over themselves to try and get to the farthest part of the bar, some hiding in the bathrooms even!

1 · by TopSlayer117 · Mar 14th 01:02 · rolls: 2 · changed: Mar 14th 04:09
Rolls in this post: #1 1d20+4 = 17(13 + 4)   #2 2d6 = 7(2 +5)  

"He's gonna turn!" Ryuk would pull his gun and go to shoot the injured man before he could completely change into a zombie.

Attack: 1d20+4 = 17(13 + 4)

Damage: 2d6 = 7(2 +5)

1 · by Timmeh1024 · Mar 14th 01:17 · changed: Mar 14th 02:14

Christopher would move over to the table and pick up the nine-iron, readying himself to defend those who cannot defend themselves as well as himself. He would know that it was too late for the other man currently being eaten, but he could still very well save the woman!

"Please, grab anything you can find that may be able to be used as a weapon! We WILL NOT make it off of this floor if we do not work together! I WILL NOT leave you behind! We first have to deal with these two creatures though. I do not expect you to fight, but please, defend yourself if you can!" Christopher would say as he readies himself to be attacked by the creature in front of him!

1 · by Kinnon17 · Mar 14th 03:21 · rolls: 2 · changed: Mar 14th 03:29
Rolls in this post: #1 1d20+1 = 9(8 + 1)   #2 1d20+2 = 6(4 + 2)  

For Timmeh1024

6 seconds pass by...

The woman attempts to summon the courage in order to do as Christopher had told her!

Will Save vs DC 15: 1d20+1 = 9(8 + 1)

However, seeing the body suddenly stand up and the one man being eaten was too horrifying to her that she passed out from shock! How unfortunate for the good doctor, would he get to the girl in time? Or would he had to abandon his oath in order to help with the greater good?

He had little time to contemplate it as the zombie moved towards him, however in a surprisingly quick fashion! It then tried to slam into him!

Attack: 1d20+2 = 6(4 + 2)

However, from it's sudden reanimation, it's coordination failed it as it stumbled and missed Christopher!

https://postimg.cc/gr5W75SW

1 · by Timmeh1024 · Mar 14th 03:40 · rolls: 2
Rolls in this post: #1 d20-2 = 15(17 - 2)   #2 1d6 = 4(4)  

Christopher would make an effort to fend off his attacker!!

Attack: d20-2 = 15(17 - 2)

Damage: 1d6 = 4(4)

1 · by Kinnon17 · Mar 14th 03:49 · rolls: 1 · changed: Mar 14th 03:49
Rolls in this post: #1 1d20+2 = 4(2 + 2)  

For Timmeh1024

6 seconds later...

The zombie Dave continues to eat his friend; the intestines falling from it's mouth as it keeps munching.

Christopher's strike lands true and hit's the zombie in the face! However, it still stands tall and then instead tries to bite him!

Attack: 1d20+2 = 4(2 + 2)

However, the sudden head trauma has caused it to misjudge the distance and miss!

1 · by Timmeh1024 · Mar 14th 03:59 · rolls: 4 · changed: Mar 14th 04:00
Rolls in this post: #1 d20-2 = 18(20 - 2)   #2 1d6 = 6(6)   #3 d20-2 = 17(19 - 2)   #4 1d6 = 4(4)  

Christopher would hope that the woman was alright, but he would be expecting the worst! He would continue to attack the corpse before him!

Attack: d20-2 = 18(20 - 2)

Damage: 1d6 = 6(6)

Roll to Confirm Critical: d20-2 = 17(19 - 2)

Critical Damage: 1d6 = 4(4)

1 · by Kinnon17 · Mar 14th 04:17 · rolls: 2 · changed: Mar 14th 04:45
Rolls in this post: #1 1d20+1 = 13(12 + 1)   #2 1d20-2 = 11(13 - 2)  

For Topslayer117

6 seconds elapse...

The shot would strike true and the man would suddenly slump over from the wound, his brain clearly destroyed!

"What the actual fuck Ryuk?! You don't know for sure if he was going to become like them!" The barkeep ran over to the man as the rest of patrons scream and head towards the kitchen were the back exit was, stampeding over each other to get away from the man with the gun!

Though as they do, the glass breaks and the zombies slowly begin to flood into the bar!

Roll Initiative!

NPC's: 1d20+1 = 13(12 + 1)

Zombies: 1d20-2 = 11(13 - 2)

Bar Map

https://postimg.cc/N956P5FB

1 · by Kinnon17 · Mar 14th 04:24 · changed: Mar 14th 04:28

For Timmeh1024

6 seconds elapse...

The zombie's head would cave in, would a sickening crunch, staying silent for a few moments...then slump to the ground, lifeless! However, the loud noise would attract Dave from his meal as he stood up and then slowly make his way over to Christopher!

The screams from downstairs only increase, along with crashing noises!

https://postimg.cc/4Hfctycz

1 · by TopSlayer117 · Mar 14th 04:24 · rolls: 5 · changed: Mar 14th 05:06
Rolls in this post: #1 1d20+3 = 16(13 + 3)   #2 1d20+4 = 12(8 + 4)   #3 2d6 = 9(3 +6)   #4 1d20+4 = 18(14 + 4)   #5 2d6 = 8(5 +3)  

Turning his attention toward the zombies now coming through the windows "I'm sorry I couldn't take that chance but you need to get out of here with the rest of them! I'll hold them off to buy you and the rest of them time to escape..... NOW GO!!!!"

Initiative: 1d20+3 = 16(13 + 3)

Ryuk would move back toward the bartender and take a shot at the zombie by the door that has a direct line to the barkeep.

Attack: 1d20+4 = 18(14 + 4)

Damage: 2d6 = 8(5 +3)

1 · by Timmeh1024 · Mar 14th 04:38 · rolls: 4 · changed: Mar 14th 04:39
Rolls in this post: #1 d20-2 = 18(20 - 2)   #2 1d6 = 5(5)   #3 d20-2 = 10(12 - 2)   #4 1d6 = 1(1)  

Seeing yet another corpse to have to deal with, Christopher would sigh deeply, swinging his nine-iron at Dave!

Attack: d20-2 = 18(20 - 2)

Damage: 1d6 = 5(5)

Roll to Confirm Critical: d20-2 = 10(12 - 2)

Critical Damage: 1d6 = 1(1)

1 · by Kinnon17 · Mar 14th 04:54 · rolls: 4 · changed: Mar 14th 04:57
Rolls in this post: #1 1d20+2 = 18(16 + 2)   #2 1d20+2 = 8(6 + 2)   #3 1d4+2 = 6(4 + 2)   #4 1d100 = 57(57)  

For Timmeh1024

6 seconds elaspe...

Dave would reel back from the bludgeon attack to his face, however he would still be standing from the hit. Dave would then try to bite Christopher!

Attack: 1d20+2 = 18(16 + 2)

Damage: 1d4+2 = 6(4 + 2)

Infection chance: 1d100 = 57(57)

The bite goes deep into his arm, nearly leaving a chunk out of him! He then begins to feel a strange sensation overcoming his body!

The loud noises from downstairs may have woken the lady up from her shock?

Listen Check: 1d20+2 = 8(6 + 2)

The lady remains unconcious...

1 · by Timmeh1024 · Mar 14th 05:00 · rolls: 4 · changed: Mar 14th 05:02
Rolls in this post: #1 d20-2 = 18(20 - 2)   #2 1d6 = 3(3)   #3 d20-2 = 18(20 - 2)   #4 1d6 = 6(6)  

Reeling from his own wounds, Christopher would keep swinging the golf club at Dave, hoping to take him out before he is killed himself!

Attack: d20-2 = 18(20 - 2)

Damage: 1d6 = 3(3)

Roll to Confirm Critical: d20-2 = 18(20 - 2)

Critical Damage: 1d6 = 6(6)

1 · by Kinnon17 · Mar 14th 05:17 · rolls: 1 · changed: Mar 14th 17:48
Rolls in this post: #1 1d20+1 = 13(12 + 1)  

For Topslayer117

6 seconds later...

The shot hit the mark on the zombie but it only pierced it's neck, the head still attached albeit at a slant now causing it to go off balance and unable to move right now. The others however, after hearing the shot, all focus their attention to Ryuk and start heading towards him!

The Barkeep hears Ryuk's words...but does he listen to him?

Will Save vs DC 12: 1d20+1 = 13(12 + 1)

Despite the Barkeep not wanting to leave a dead man in his bar from an untimely death...there really was nothing he could do for him; his brains on the ground were proof of that. He then stands up and nods to Ryuk. "Alright...I get it, don't stay too long yourself!" He would say as he ran into the kitchen and then a sudden scream from back there. Great, what else could go wrong?

https://postimg.cc/ftJdWPYs

1 · by Kinnon17 · Mar 14th 05:47 · rolls: 1 · changed: Mar 14th 17:48
Rolls in this post: #1 1d20+2 = 5(3 + 2)  

For Timmeh1024

6 seconds later...

Dave's head gets knocked clean on his shoulders, as it rolls on the floor, off the platform to the green grass below...then falls over, completely dead this time. Despite the odds, Christopher was able to fend off the two undead on this floor!

Would the noises wake the damsel in distress that laid strewn about on the floor?

Listen Check: 1d20+2 = 5(3 + 2)

She still lay motionless, her breathing shallow and short...

https://postimg.cc/mcrzVnX9

1 · by Timmeh1024 · Mar 14th 15:53 · rolls: 1
Rolls in this post: #1 d20+12 = 27(15 + 12)  

Even though he was injured himself, Christopher would make his way over to the woman and attempt a Treat Injury check to be sure she was alright.

Treat Injury: d20+12 = 27(15 + 12)

"I really hope you're just unconscious. I don't wanna deal with another one of those things anytime soon if I don't have to."

1 · by Kinnon17 · Mar 14th 18:06

For Timmeh1024

6 seconds elapse...

The lady, with a closer look, is actually fairly young but her vitals are strong thankfully. It does appear she just passed out from shock rather than any other kind of weird happenstance like the other two from earlier. As he was inspecting her, she had woken up during the look over he was giving her. "Are...are they gone? Did you kill them? Oh your shoulder!" She would exclaim as she instantly sat up and looked over him, apparently not concerned that he would turn into one of the creatures. "Here, underneath the middle section there is a Medical Kit in a locked area, here's the key. I am also a part-time paramedic but...but I've never seen someone get eaten by another like that, I'm sorry..."


HOUSE RULE ACTIVATE

  • Characters can receive Restore Hit Points from Medical Kits up to 3x per day, rather than the usual 1x per day, as in games like these constant injury and healing is commonplace.
  • Medical Kits can be used up to 10x before they run out of supplies to be of any use.
1 · by TopSlayer117 · Mar 14th 18:48

Ryuk would here the scream in the back. “Dammit what now?” He would then turn and run into the back to see what the reason was for the scream.

1 · by Timmeh1024 · Mar 14th 18:53

"Don't worry about it. I've seen some pretty gruesome stuff myself, but nothing like this. I'm Christopher Rhodes by-the-way. I'm a Resident at Plainsville Central Hospital. I am hoping to become a surgeon, but we'll talk more about that if you want to when we aren't in immediate danger. I don't really want to know what's going on downstairs, let alone outside."

Christopher would gratefully accept the key from her and move over to open the locked cabinet, retrieving the Medical Kit inside.

1 · by Kinnon17 · Mar 14th 19:20 · changed: Apr 06th 16:25

For TopSlayer117

6 seconds elapse...

With Ryuk clearing out the main entrance of civilians, once he got into the kitchen he saw a weird situation; one of the patrons had a sawn-off shotgun in his hand holding the waitress hostage! She was in tears as her uniform was in tatters, possibly from a scuffle from earlier? The man was sweating tons and he had a crazed look in his eyes. The barkeep was standing just to your left with a frying pan in his hands, looking like he was going to attack him. "Look here...she's been rejecting me for years and with the law and shit happening outside, I'm going to get what's mine! I gave her generous tips every time!" He would say as his grip would tighten around her neck; which would cause Ryuk to notice how pretty she actually was as opposed to the chaos earlier.

"Are you stupid!? This is no time to be thinking like that you idiot, let Jean go!" The Barkeep would say in anger, but the crazed man would point the gun at him. "Don't move or I'll kneecap you for the cannibals out there! Or you guy, don't play the hero, drop your gun and Jean an I will take our leave!" Jean had a pleading look in her eyes...but did he have the time to get this guy to let her go? He could hear loud crunching and munching sounds coming from behind him, they could lock the doors to buy more time but was it worth it?

1 · by Kinnon17 · Mar 14th 19:23

For Timmeh1024

6 seconds elapse...

Christopher was able to easily remove the Medical Kit from the locked compartment and see that it had never been used before; score! The girl from earlier would stand up, grab a knife from the bar stand and look over the dead bodies before her, quietly sobbing. "My...my name is Tina..Tina Gillian. I don't want to see anymore stuff like this but..that's not possible is it? You won't abandon me, will you? Like Fred did?" She would look to Christopher with puppy dog eyes that would put actresses to shame; she had such innocence about her, could he possibly say no to a face like that? Even to save his own skin?

1 · by Timmeh1024 · Mar 14th 19:32 · rolls: 1
Rolls in this post: #1 d20+12 = 25(13 + 12)  

"As long as you're willing to help me and don't abandon me I WILL NOT abandon you. I became a doctor to save people to the best of my ability, and I wouldn't be doing a very good job of that if I abandoned you, now would I. Now, you said you were a part-time paramedic, right? I could use your assistance in patching this up if you're willing to help. Grab some of the strongest liquor you have back here for me. This is gonna hurt like crazy if it's anything like that dog bite I got years back."

Christopher would take the Medical kit and begin to treat his injuries, hopefully with Tina's help.

Treat Injury: d20+12 = 25(13 + 12)

1 · by Kinnon17 · Mar 15th 00:11 · rolls: 1 · changed: Mar 15th 00:12
Rolls in this post: #1 1d4 = 4(4)  

For Timmeh1024

12 seconds later...

Tina quickly went over to Christopher's side and began to assist him in getting his bandages on and closing the wound. "I have only actually been called out two or three times...otherwise I have been working as a bartender in several locations. I'm pretty good at listening to others and thank you...I promise I won't leave you to die either and I'll...I'll try not to pass out anymore." She would say sheepishly with a slight blush on her face from embarrassment.

Hit Points Restored: 1d4 = 4(4)

Together, they were able to patch up the wound quite a bit but the noises downstairs began to change from screams and smashing to sobbing and...crunching of some kind? If they didn't hurry up out of there, they may end up in a more dire situation than before!

1 · by Timmeh1024 · Mar 15th 00:56

"I appreciate it. Now, do you have any way of us getting down to the men's locker rooms? My bag with all of my things is in a locker down there. I'd like to avoid confrontation at all costs if we can help it." Christopher would say as he stands back up, lightly testing out his arm a bit.

"I feel like we will be able to take one or two of them together fairly easily, but any more and I fear we would want to try to retreat as best we can."

After just a moment of gathering himself, Christopher would take a look over at the bar and then back to Tina. "Say, what is the strongest liquor you have here? I'm thinking that we could attempt to make some molotov cocktails in case of an emergency. We need to get going here quickly, but I'd also rather be prepared for anything if we can be. I'm not much of a drinker, so I don't really have much of an idea of what's what, you know?" Christopher would say as he walks over to the bar and begins to look at the various bottles.

1 · by Kinnon17 · Mar 15th 01:19 · changed: Apr 14th 19:25

For Timmeh1024

Tina would look around the bar-table area and then snap her fingers. "I don't really want to set this place on fire but I'll trust your judgement. Here!" She slams down two large bottles of Elinio Creed; one of the more pricey ones that Christopher has seen on the menu before. "This is the strongest we can sell here and honestly, it does pack quite the punch! It's 136 proof so I would think it's pretty flammable. And yeah...I wouldn't want to fight too many but the lockers are easy to access, they aren't separated by gender though, hehe." She would find Christopher's formal way of speaking kind of entertaining.

1 · by Timmeh1024 · Mar 15th 01:25 · rolls: 1 · changed: Mar 15th 01:27
Rolls in this post: #1 d20+9 = 24(15 + 9)  

"Excellent!, now all we need is a rag or something made of cloth we can feed down the neck of the bottle. And I do not wish to set it ablaze either, but we have to do what we can in order to survive at this point. One of these made correctly could very well hinder them from coming through a hallway, or at least it could do some more damage to them. As long as their bodies are still fundamentally human, the fire would do a fair amount of damage to them."

Spot Check to find a cloth or rag of some sort: d20+9 = 24(15 + 9)

1 · by TopSlayer117 · Mar 15th 01:42 · rolls: 2 · changed: Mar 15th 01:53
Rolls in this post: #1 1d20 = 19(19)   #2 1d20+1 = 4(3 + 1)  

Ryuk would look at the barkeep, "Lock these doors quickly, it'll buy us some time for when we walk out of here." He would then look at Jean, "I'm gonna find a way to get you out of here." He then looks right in the eyes of the douche' holding her hostage and has an intense burning anger in his eyes. "Some kinda man you are having to hold a pretty lady hostage like this..... Now look, I've shot one guy already because there was a real chance he could turn into one of those things in the other room right now.... I didn't enjoy shooting him but I did it to try to help everyone else...… You though, you I will enjoy shooting. Now, I can't tell you everything but I have done a lot of training that have given me skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you continue to harm her, I don't care what's going on outside these walls right now my one mission in life will be to hunt you down, I will find you, and I will kill you...… Let me make you an offer though, you let her go now, I'll let you walk out of here and we'll leave right after you, no questions asked....." Ryuk would then try to spot something around the crazed man to possibly shoot or use to distract the man to get him to let Jean go so he didn't have to put her life in anymore danger than it already was should he not let her go.

Intimidate: 1d20+1 = 4(3 + 1)

Spot: 1d20 = 19(19)

1 · by Kinnon17 · Mar 15th 03:31

For Timmeh1024

Christopher was able to find some napkins that the bar used that were clean and very dry; perfect for using them in the cocktail's he would be mixing up. "I guess you're right...still though, I don't want to imagine the smell of burning flesh." She would say with some uncertainty in her voice.

1 · by Kinnon17 · Mar 15th 03:40 · changed: Apr 06th 16:26

For Topslayer117

The man seems unshaken by the threat from Ryuk, as he keeps his grip on her as he points the shotgun over to Ryuk instead. "You think you're some tough shit, don't you? Anyone can point a gun at someone, you don't need special training for that shit!" While the distraught man was busy arguing with Ryuk, the Barkeep would quickly lock the doors behind them, to try and halt the zombies that could be encroaching upon their debate.

Jean's eyes would fill with more tears, as the crazed man would take a step back, getting closer to the door that was behind them where the rest had left. "If you stay there and don't follow us...I'll let you both live, alright? Last Warning; any other heroics will get this lady a little messy!" Ryuk didn't see anything to distract the man...however, there was an old chandelier hanging right above him where it wouldn't hit Jean, if the shot was well placed.

1 · by Timmeh1024 · Mar 15th 03:46 · rolls: 2 · changed: Mar 15th 03:48
Rolls in this post: #1 d20+2 = 21(19 + 2)   #2 d20+9 = 28(19 + 9)  

"I completely understand what you mean. Some of the cases I have had to deal with were with burn victims. It is definitely not the most appealing smell, is it?" Christopher would use the napkins and the liquor bottles to attempt to make them both into the molotov cocktails.

Base Knowledge Check: d20+2 = 21(19 + 2)

"Ah, I almost forgot, you don't have a lighter on you or anywhere around here, do you?" Christopher would ask as he takes a quick look around the area.

Spot Check to find a lighter: d20+9 = 28(19 + 9)

1 · by TopSlayer117 · Mar 15th 05:02 · rolls: 1 · changed: Mar 15th 15:36
Rolls in this post: #1 1d20+4 = 19(15 + 4)  

Ryuk would sigh. “Alright well I guess we do this the hard way.....” He would quickly point his pistol up at the chandler aiming for the spot connecting it to the ceiling and squeeze the trigger.

Attack: 1d20+4 = 19(15 + 4)

1 · by Kinnon17 · Mar 15th 18:31 · rolls: 2 · changed: Mar 15th 18:39
Rolls in this post: #1 1d20+2 = 10(8 + 2)   #2 3d6 = 8(4 +2 +2)  

For TopSlayer117

6 seconds elapse...

The sudden firing of his gun threw the man off as he looked up to see what Ryuk was firing at but it was too late; the large, old world kitchen chandelier had already been shot off its hinges and fell towards him! Jean quickly ducked out of the way, since she was further from it than him.

Reflex Save vs DC 20: 1d20+2 = 10(8 + 2)

Falling Object Damage: 3d6 = 8(4 +2 +2)

The man wasn't able to dodge the large antique and was hit right upside his head, doing eneough damage to knock him out cold! However, the loud noises would attract the zombies again as they began to knock on the locked doors with vigor.

The woman would begin to sob a bit as she ran to Ryuk and hugged him dearly. "Thank you, oh thank you...I can't belive it, just...thank you." She clung to him, as the barkeep patted him on the back. "Good job boy, now let's get out of here!"

1 · by TopSlayer117 · Mar 15th 18:55 · rolls: 1
Rolls in this post: #1 1d20 = 20(20)  

“I wasn’t about to let e jerk like that hurt anyone, especially not you.” He’d say to Jean. “Now lets get out of here, unfortunately I’ve draw those Zombies attention to us again so we need to put some distance between us and them. If you can find stuff to help fight off any attackers grab it. I’ll try to keep you two safe as much as I can. If either of you two can use a shotgun I’d recommend grabbing his, could come in handy.” Ryuk would then walk over to the beck exit and look outside to see if there was any immediate danger.

Spot: 1d20 = 20(20)

1 · by Kinnon17 · Mar 15th 20:59 · changed: Mar 16th 01:08

For Timmeh1024

6 seconds elapse...

After he finished concocting the the special cocktails he was making for some future zombies, with Tina's help and his own percetion they found that 'Dave' had one in his shirt pocket, which Tina grabbed and gave to him quickly. "Here you go, don't think he would mind anyways." She would mention looking back to him; she clearly wasn't quite used to making jokes or light of the dead yet but she was making a fast recovery from how she was acting earlier.

"Are we ready leave? Thankfully I don't have any relatives or friends in the area really, so wherever you go I'll go as well." She would say smiling to him; Christopher seems to have gained quite the loyal ally!

1 · by Kinnon17 · Mar 15th 20:59 · changed: Mar 16th 01:08

IGNORE

1 · by Kinnon17 · Mar 16th 01:15

For Topslayer117

Ryuk would see that there was a zombie or two some thirty or forty away, though they were busy with a couple of the patrons that ran out earlier but looks like the majority of them had escaped. As long as they weren't too loud, they could probably quickly sneak by before they even noticed. Though the smacking on the doors behind him were getting louder; the longbar that had been placed in front of it was beginning to bow!

Joseph, the Barkeep sighed heavily as he grabbed the sawn-off shotgun on the unconscious mad man and turned the saftey off, checking to make sure both barrels were loaded. "Son of a gun somehow got this from my off-...damn, I didn't lock it after I made that call earlier. Shit, well two ways I see this; you take this slow old man with you or I can keep those bastards at bay a little longer for you kids. What'll it be, clock is tickin." Joseph would say as he rested the barrel on his shoulder; you can see the badass biker he always claimed he used to be, the way he carried himself right now. Jean would shake her head, still too worked up from the confrontation from earlier to say anything but her eyes pleaded Ryuk to take Joseph with them, even though his bum knee would definitely slow them down.

1 · by Kinnon17 · Mar 16th 02:19 · changed: Mar 16th 02:19

For IWillHM01You

The life of military personnel was never an easy job, no matter what branch or what your job really is; they all have some stress within them for trying to keep the country safe by multiple means. Airforce kept the skies above safe, the Navy would make our border waters safe, and then the Army made the lands we walk on safe...truly a noble pursuit for any who are able to go through it's trials of training. With that our next bachelor tangoing with fate is one such man; Private First Class Robbie Grossman, a man who just got back from a recent deployment. And of all places that the wanted to go to on his second day of coming back...was going to a local Video Game store to see if there were any new titles he had missed out on while he was gone. He had already gotten things fixed at his house and regular duties, so he figured he would kick back and do something relaxing you know? However, little did he know, that at this shop at around 8:30 pm, would put a 'game over' on his everyday life...

Shortly after he got into the building, perusing some of the newer games on the aisles, there was a commotion with one of the employee's; they had suddenly collasped after a coughing fit! Another teenager on duty, Jim his name tag said, quickly ran over to their female co-worker, shaking her, trying to see if she was awake. "Marcy? Marcy?! Oh god...she isn't breathing! Does anyone here know CPR?!" The teenager said as he was visibly freaking out, fumbling with his phone to try and call 911. The other two patrons were another teenager and an older man, both who shook their heads at the sight before them. Things were getting a little loud outside too, were those sirens and gunfire in the far distance Robbie heard?

https://postimg.cc/XZV67Qc2

1 · by TopSlayer117 · Mar 16th 02:43 · rolls: 1
Rolls in this post: #1 1d20+8 = 27(19 + 8)  

Ryuk would see the look in Jean's eyes and nod. "Look Joseph, I've known you for a long time now and I've caused the two of you a lot of stress in the last few minutes. You two are the whole reason I even became a regular here so.... even though we might be slowed down, if the three of us work together we can make it." He would give a quick smile to the two of them. "Now then, we have two more outside about thirty to forty feet away, I think if we hug the walls tight and be as quiet as possible they may ignore us...… they unfortunately appear to be quite distracted with their prey..... but this is the best chance we got. I'll take the lead, Joseph, I need you to cover behind us, if you can manage to quietly close the door behind us when we make it out that should give us more time..... plus this unconscious guy might too, Jean you stay in between us, we will move together, stay tight, and we'll make it out of this hell hole." He would then help Jean up, give her another hug, and then begin to make his way out the door with them as quickly and quietly as he could without getting ahead too far ahead of anyone.

Move Silently: 1d20+8 = 27(19 + 8)

1 · by Timmeh1024 · Mar 16th 03:41 · changed: Mar 16th 13:04

If possible, he would place one of the molotov cocktails in the back pockets of his shorts and hand the other to Tina.

"I don't expect you to use this, but it would helpful if you could carry one of them. We'd each be carrying half of the load that way." Christopher would say with a genuine smile.

"I am ready if you are. Now, which way would be the fastest to the lockers? There aren't any secret hidden passages or trap doors hiding anywhere, are there? also, I would not wear anything which they could grab on to, and I would maybe tuck your hair up if possible. They are a bit grabby and the last thing I need is for that to happen to you." Christopher would say as he checks the lighter to be sure it will light, readies his now trusty nine-iron, and mentally prepares himself for anything they may end up seeing as they venture downstairs.

1 · by Kinnon17 · Mar 19th 00:09 · rolls: 3 · changed: Mar 19th 00:15
Rolls in this post: #1 1d20+5 = 9(4 + 5)   #2 1d20+4 = 23(19 + 4)   #3 1d20 = 4(4)  

For TopSlayer117

6 seconds would elapse...

Jean would blush a bit, with a pretty smile across his face. She nodded her head as you notated where the zombies were, taking the frying pan that Joseph had earlier as a impromptu weapon; better than nothing. Joseph would smirk as he lowered the gun as he followed you and Jean out the door, both of them trying to stay as quiet as you were when passing the zombies, carefully locking the door behind you guys. Last thing you needed was those things inside to stir up the rest out here.

Jean Move Silently: 1d20+5 = 9(4 + 5)

Joseph Move Silently: 1d20+4 = 23(19 + 4)

Zombie Listen: 1d20 = 4(4)

Even with Jean's high heels clacking loudly in the alleyway, it apparently wasn't loud enough for the zombies to hear them...that or the bones crunching was louder than that it seemed. They were able to stealthily make it past them and be able to make it further down the street, to relative safety it would seem at the moment. Ryuk now had a few options of where to go in this situation; there was the emergency Shelter further south, which was also en route to his work that was also a potential area to go to possibly and figure out what the hell happened. Lastly, the Police station or Hospital further south were possible ideas; his apartment being too small for more people and not the best idea in a scenario like this. His two new allies would follow his words, for better or worse...

1 · by Kinnon17 · Mar 19th 00:24 · rolls: 2 · changed: Mar 22nd 02:50
Rolls in this post: #1 1d20+1 = 11(10 + 1)   #2 1d20+3 = 20(17 + 3)  

For Timmeh1024

6 Seconds elapse...

Your leisure pants were loose enough thankfully to hold the bottle in your pocket, uncomfortable as it was. Tina would grab the bottle and put it into her purse that she had stashed under the counter, preparing the knife she had in her hands to fend off anything that might attack the both of you. "I...I'm scared...but I won't run, I promise. Lead the way Christopher, I'll be right behind you." She would say with a reassuring smile as they made their way down the staircase.

When they got around the bend, the noises were louder and there was only one or two people screaming at this point and once they got a look at what happened, TIna's heart sank and she began to shake with terror...The lobby was littered with bodies, several undead were snacking on a family that were by the registration booth. The diner had one person, an older lady, trying to fight off three other zombies by throwing bottles, knives and such at them which was kind of keeping them at bay but was doing no lasting damage. Then by the lockers, it seemed like someone must've been hiding in a tall one as four creatures were pounding and snarling at it, with soft sobbing being heard just past it. It was a horrific scene to behold...

Roll Will Save to not be demoralized!

DM RETCON POWERS ACTIVATE!

Tina Will Save vs DC of 14: 1d20+3 = 20(17 + 3)

Tina Will Save vs DC of 14: 1d20+1 = 11(10 + 1)

Tina is now Shaken!

Tina gulps hard, loud enough for Christopher to hear but she stops shaking and then nods her head to him an whispers, "Don't worry about me, I...I'm still in this." She would say with gusto, her eyes glimmering with resolve.


Reason for edit:

((OOC: She was meant to be a Dedicated Class Hero but I didn't give her the proper bonuses...STFU, mistakes happen! >_>))

1 · by Timmeh1024 · Mar 19th 03:49 · rolls: 1 · changed: Mar 19th 03:58
Rolls in this post: #1 d20+4 = 18(14 + 4)  

Christopher Will Save!: d20+4 = 18(14 + 4)

Christopher would take a quick breath after he took in everything that was happening around him. He would then say to Tina in a hushed tone,

"I don't like the idea of having to fight these things head on, but we have to do what we can to help those few survivors out. I feel like we can, very likely, draw them away from them by creating a diversion. I am willing to do so if you are willing to go get the person out of the locker, and hunker down with that old woman."

Christopher would put a hand on Tina's shoulder in an effort to ensure her of his desired actions before continuing in the same, hushed tone,

"If you can hide around somewhere close, I'll draw them to me. You go get whoever it is out of that locker, grab the old lady, and get them somewhere safer. I know you don't like the though of using the molotovs, but it would definitely be a good way to separate us from them. Maybe, whoever is in that locker can help us fight if we give them a weapon too! What do you think?"

1 · by IWillHM01You · Mar 19th 05:06 · changed: Mar 20th 02:37

As Robbie hears the sales clerk yelling for help and scrambling to call 911, he rushes to the sales clerk to try to assist him.

1 · by TopSlayer117 · Mar 20th 02:12

Ryuk would sigh. "Well, right now I don't really like our options very much right now..... I think that the best option right now would be to drop you two off at the emergency shelter south of here. If I can get you two there and know you'll be safe I'll continue on my own from there to see if I can find a way to fix this mess...."

1 · by Kinnon17 · Mar 22nd 02:49

For TopSlayer117

Jean would shake her head in protest and cling onto Ryuk's left arm and pull herself close to him, pressed up tightly. "No! You can't go! You just saved us and...and this isn't your fault! Why do you have to go on your own to fix it? Tell him Joseph!" She would look to the older man for support in her claims. He rubs his bearded chin as he mulls something over in his head. "She's right you know...you didn't cause this, right? And even if you knew something about it, how could you possibly know a way to try to right things on your own? There could be thousands in the city by now." They both made good points...but only because they didn't know who you really worked for and what they did.

Do you risk ruining the relationship with them in order to protect them? Or risk ruining it to have them understand what needs to be done? Either way, it looked bleak if they couldn't see things from your point of view...how much can you trust them or how much do they trust you?

1 · by Kinnon17 · Mar 22nd 03:00

For IWillHM01You

6 Seconds elapse...

Jim started shouting and mumbling as he shook his phone, tears welling up in his eyes. "Why, why?! What the hell is going on?! A pandemic in the city? Nobody will come unless we bring them there ourselves?! This is shit!" He would say as he threw his phone onto the ground, smashing it to bits which made the other two customers jump in surprise as the older man walked up. "Listen here, you kids always rely too much on your fancy phones to do everything for you! If you want to help her, then pick her up and let's get her to my flatbed an get over to the Guardian East; it's the closest one to us!" He would say as he would shakily get out his truck keys from his pocket. What you would assume is his grandson, fiddling on his cell phone, closely walks behind this man, unease written on his face as it seems that he isn't getting what he wants from his phone.

As Robbie would try to keep Marcy in a safe position on the ground, he would feel that she suddenly became very cold to the touch and she was going a bit...paler? Or was she always that pale? Honestly you haven't been here enough to really know since it always seemed like this place had new employees every time you came back. Then a loud thud as suddenly all the lights went out, including those in the parking lot; only the little bit of sun that hadn't set was making things a bit visible. Things just got worse...

1 · by Kinnon17 · Mar 22nd 03:04 · changed: Mar 22nd 04:38

For Timmeh1024

Tina would get a sullen look on her face with what you were asking her...potentially to abandon you to save the others. She opened her mouth, seeming to voice her protest but she merely breathed out heavily and nodded her head. "Alright...I can do that but you got to meet up with us ok? My car is the purple bug out in the front lot, can't miss it. I'll try to get it started and see if I can get us out of here." She would say as she reached up, grasping Christopher's right hand as she looked into his eyes with a knowing smile. "I will see you there, won't I?" She asked, with a tear slowly rolling off her left cheek onto Christopher's arm.

1 · by Timmeh1024 · Mar 22nd 03:48 · rolls: 1
Rolls in this post: #1 d20+2 = 21(19 + 2)  

"I survived two of those things so far, what's half a dozen more?" Christopher would chuckle quietly.

Christopher would look Tina straight in the eyes with a very serious look on his face before continuing.

"I will try my absolute hardest to see you there and escape with you from this hellhole. However, if I do not make it out of here within a few minutes, I want you to promise me you will flee with the others. You should not have to worry about leaving me behind, but we never know what could possibly happen, so we need to prepare for anything that may, alright? Now go, hide quickly, but hide well. I don't want them to come near you, so the further you can get away from me the better."

Christopher would grip his nine-iron a bit tighter in his left hand. He was never much of a religious man, more so spiritual than anything. Knowing what he was about to face though, he would think for a second and say a short prayer to whatever god of this world that may be listening that at least Tina and the others may survive, even if it means he may not.

Once Tina was good and out of the area, he would proceed with making as much noise as possible to attract all the walking corpses in the area to come after him instead.

Fortitude check to shout as loud as possible: d20+2 = 21(19 + 2)

1 · by TopSlayer117 · Mar 22nd 15:21

“I didn’t directly cause this no.... I only have a theory of what it might be but I don’t know for sure. Finding out is gonna be dangerous and if it is who or what I think it is then finding a solution is going to be very dangerous. I’d love to tell the two of you more but without solid evidence all I can do is speculate.” He would pause for a moment and closing his eyes before looking back at Jean and Joseph.

“I know I’m not exactly building a case to instill confidence in the two of you.... but I would never do anything that would put the two of you in danger and if that means going off and trying to put a stop to whatever it is then so be it.”

He’d look at Joseph “You’ve always been a man I could trust. The man I could come to at the end of a long day and always get advice from. Now there’s two final favors I need to ask of you.... one, I need you to trust me and know that I’m going to do everything I can to make sure you and Jean are safe..... second, I need you to protect the person that has taken my heart and given it a reason to keep beating strong.”

He would then look at Jean with a smile on his face. “Jean, you’re happy face is what gets me through the day most of the time. Knowing that I would get to stop by the bar and see your smile after work kept me going... it’s sudden I know, but with all the other guys hitting on you all the time I didn’t wanna be another one of those guys.” He’d then chuckle a little before continuing. “Seeing you upset like this hurts me more than you know..... you’ve put a smile on my face so many times that now it’s my time to do what I can to make that smile come back so that it can fill the world with warmth again. If I have you in my corner, I’m positive that I can figure this out and put an end to it.”

He would then go back to addressing both at the same time. “As I said, I don’t want to condem anyone or anything for causing this until I know for sure.... but I’ll promise you both this, once this is all over, I’ll tell you what I know over a drink or two. And I know that as long as you two continue to live and are safe, that’s all the motivation I need to keep pushing forward..... but if you can’t trust me I understand, but at least let me get you somewhere you’ll be safe. The longer we stay here the more of a chance more of those things will show up.”

1 · by IWillHM01You · Mar 23rd 01:00 · changed: Mar 23rd 01:00

As the lights go out in both the store and in the parking lot. Robbie would seek out the most lit place in the building and try to get everyone not helping move Marcy to the truck. Robbie says "quick! everyone help move Marcy to the truck! Anyone not helping move to the light." Robbie feels weird seeing that Marcy's skin is turning pale but asks Jim if he can help move Marcy to the old mans truck. "Jim, lets get Marcy into the mans truck while everyone else seeks shelter."

1 · by Kinnon17 · Mar 23rd 19:32 · rolls: 5 · changed: Mar 23rd 19:36
Rolls in this post: #1 1d20+3 = 6(3 + 3)   #2 1d20+3 = 17(14 + 3)   #3 1d20 = 6(6)   #4 1d20 = 17(17)   #5 1d20-1 = 11(12 - 1)  

For Timmeh1024

6 Seconds elapsed...

Tina nodded her head, looking down the steps as she tried her best to stay quiet, quickly going under the staircase so she would have the closest access to dash to the lockers after Christopher would distract them.

Move Silently: 1d20+3 = 6(3 + 3)

Hide: 1d20+3 = 17(14 + 3)

Zombie Listen: 1d20 = 6(6)

Zombie Spot: 1d20 = 17(17)

She was just barely able to get into a good spot, although her movements did distract a couple of them an they looked over to where she was hiding, possibly going to investigate...that is until they heard a shout piercing the noise of the Top Golf location coming from the stairs and the four zombies immeaditly turned their attention to him instead, a creature they could see and reach as they began to walk towards him with speed that he wouldn't have expected. Getting within just 15 ft of him no less!

Roll initiative!

Zombies: 1d20-1 = 11(12 - 1)

1 · by Kinnon17 · Mar 23rd 19:56

For TopSlayer117

After hearing everything he had to say, the other two just stood there; each wanting to say their own piece about how they felt about it. He wasn't very open about his work the time they both knew him but he had always come across as a good guy in their books. Even more so now with how he had saved their lives when he could've have just saved himself. Jean seemed the most distraught; opening an closing her mouth every few seconds, seeming to desperately say her piece but after a while they both nodded their heads in unison. "I...I don't know what all you are talking about, why it has to be you and how you could even...sigh But I know that determined look in your eyes, it's been a long time since I've seen it since today but I'm glad you are back to the man you were when you first starting coming to the bar." She would say with a blush on her cheeks and a smile on her face; seems she reciprocated your feelings potentially!

Joseph on the other hand would laugh a bit and slap Ryuk on the back before pulling out a piece of paper from his back pocket. "Thanks kid but you know I don't trust the general government in most cases and with this...I think I might have a better plan for you. I have a few disaster prep buds that gave me their secret location for something like this and I think they would do better protecting a smaller bunch than a large bunch like that, you know? I already got the place memorized but once you finish what you need to do, find us there." He handed Ryuk the paper with the written address and the secret word to gain access to it. Well, that might help things but which is the safer choice?

1 · by Timmeh1024 · Mar 23rd 20:15 · rolls: 3 · changed: Mar 23rd 20:46
Rolls in this post: #1 d20+1 = 12(11 + 1)   #2 d20+0 = 3(3 + 0)   #3 d20+2 = 8(6 + 2)  

Christopher Initiative!: d20+1 = 12(11 + 1)

Christopher would continue his efforts to lure the creatures towards him and away from his companion. He would continue to shout at them as he moves another 30 feet up the stairs and proceeds to bang his nine-iron against the guard rail.

Fortitude check to shout: d20+2 = 8(6 + 2)

Attack on Guard Rail: d20+0 = 3(3 + 0)

1 · by Kinnon17 · Mar 23rd 20:29 · rolls: 2 · changed: Mar 27th 15:31
Rolls in this post: #1 1d20-1 = 11(12 - 1)   #2 1d20+2 = 6(4 + 2)  

For IWillHM01You

Just as you and Jim were getting Marcy up in your arms and the other two headed to the back of the game store, where Jim said they had a backup generator for lights an such, you all hear a slamming sound against the glass at the front! Four badly wounded people are moaning and groaning as they attempt to break down the glass windows rather than going through the doors, really weird business that. Jim then suddenly let's go of Marcy as he freaks out, "Holy Shi-ZOMBIES! Look at them, oh god! That one's arm is like, totally bent and broken! They're covered in blood!"

The grandson teen runs up behind his grandad, clearly scared but the old man has a look of resolve in his face as he fumbles with something at his belt...it was a revolver! "You all get back here, I used to be a good shot back in the army but I ain't as good as I used to be! We got fend them off somehow an get to my truck!" As soon as he says that, another several hits and the glass breaks, the four zombies falling forward an wrecking the entrance of the store; things just keep getting worse!

Initiative!

Zombies: 1d20-1 = 11(12 - 1)

NPC's: 1d20+2 = 6(4 + 2)

https://postimg.cc/tZYYVdwc

1 · by TopSlayer117 · Mar 23rd 20:39

Ryuk would take the paper and smile. “Well it would be rude of me to ask you to trust me and not return that trust. If you think these guys can keep you and Jean safer then I’ll trust your judgement. Plus at times like this it’s important to feel as safe as possible.”

He would then tuck it into a safe place on his person. “At least allow me to help you get there. It would give me some piece of mind knowing the two of you made it.”

1 · by Kinnon17 · Mar 23rd 20:59

For Timmeh1024

6 Seconds elapse...

Christopher's efforts would pay off as the four began to climb up after him with haste, making their way up the stairs after him; two of them were employees at Top Golf, one of them even looked like the guy that abandoned Tina earlier! The other two were a couple of women, skirts and shirts were in tatters; they must've been victims of these or the other zombies around the place. The kitchen would still be making quite the racket as you ascended the steps further.

1 · by Kinnon17 · Mar 23rd 21:09 · rolls: 5 · changed: Mar 23rd 21:36
Rolls in this post: #1 1d100 = 96(96)   #2 1d20+2 = 9(7 + 2)   #3 1d20+2 = 9(7 + 2)   #4 1d20+2 = 19(17 + 2)   #5 1d20+2 = 11(9 + 2)  

For TopSlayer117

"I guess that would work, it's not too far from here. As long as we don't run into anymore of those things..." Joseph said as he then began to lead the way to the safe house, looking around to make sure they didn't get caught off guard again. Though it was hard to tell with the sirens, shooting, and explosions in the distance to tell.

Jean would cling again to Ryuk, closer than before; her bosoms encapsulating his arm now as she was excited that they would spend a little more time together before they would part ways. "Thank you for escorting us Ryuk...I have faith that you will make it and fix everything." She would say as she nuzzled into his shoulder, the frying pan's cold surface was getting through his shirt though. It wouldn't be too bad to suffer that coldness to be closer to her, right?

Encounter Chance

Encounter Roll 1d100 = 96(96)

After about a half an hour of walking through the town, they were only two blocks away from their location when they see someone rush out of an alleyway; covered in blood, a rifle in their hands as they quickly turn to the group with it pointed at them. "Y-You aren't bitten are you?" He would ask in a hushed voice, his eyes dilated with fear and adrenaline. "Whoa whoa, point that thing down son before someone gets hurt. None of us got hurt by them, alright?" Joseph would say as they would suddenly hear a loud slam an crushing sound came the way the random man came from as he looks to his left and he screams. "Oh god, what the hell?!" He aimed his gun and shot at whatever it was that he saw but in the near blink of an eye a large, grotesque brown clawed arm suddenly comes from there and grabs the man! He gasps and grunts in agony as the claws pierce him and quickly pull him back to the alley where a second or two later was a loud crunch and two thuds on the ground...

The group is speechless as they hear two loud footsteps come from the darkened alley an the creature reveals itself...it is mortifying. A tall, maybe 7 ft purple muscled zombie-man thing comes lurching out, not even standing at full height. The veins so prominent on it, they pulsed as if they were about to burst...and to it's side an overly large arm that shouldn't be possible for it to carry, covered in blood. "Ahhhhhhhhhh!" Jean drops the frying pan onto the ground and Joseph is shaking where he stands, not even lifting his gun. The creature was a good 40 ft from them but it's presence was intense! What can they do against [u]that?![/u]

Roll Initiative!

?????: 1d20+2 = 9(7 + 2)

NPC's: 1d20+2 = 9(7 + 2)

.....For greater 9!

?????: 1d20+2 = 19(17 + 2)

NPC's: 1d20+2 = 11(9 + 2)

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/capcomdatabase/images/d/d3/RECV_Bandersnatch.png/revision/latest?cb=20150925161602

1 · by Timmeh1024 · Mar 23rd 21:11 · rolls: 1
Rolls in this post: #1 d20+2 = 13(11 + 2)  

Seeing his efforts continue continue to be fruitful, Christopher would continue to ascend the stairs(25 feet to the top of the platform and 5 feet to his right),turning around and shouting again at the creatures as he reaches the top of the staircase. He would bang his nine-iron against the wall in front of him to his right to continue to try to coax them towards him. As he stops at the top of the stairs, he would take the molotov cocktail out of his back pocket with his right hand.

Fortitude Check to shout: d20+2 = 13(11 + 2)

1 · by TopSlayer117 · Mar 23rd 21:50 · rolls: 3 · changed: Mar 25th 05:16
Rolls in this post: #1 1d20+3 = 18(15 + 3)   #2 1d20+4 = 17(13 + 4)   #3 2d6 = 8(6 +2)  

Ryuk would stand their shocked, his eyes as wide as they could get, everything going silent.... the only thing he could see was whatever that monster was in front of them..... he would snap out of it briefly after hearing Jeans screams. Then he’d say with a nervousness and anger in his voice that he had gotten them so close to safety only to have their path cut off. “Jean.... stay behind me..... Joseph..... take her as far away as you can from here as fast as possible..... I’ll hold this thing off as long as I can..... I’m not going to let this monster take what little I have left to fight for away!”

He then pointed his gun at the monster hoping he had enough rounds to kill whatever it was..... or at least get its attention long enough for Jean and Joseph to get away.

Initiative: 1d20+3 = 18(15 + 3)

Ryuk would move forward 10 feet and then pull the trigger on his pistol firing a round at the creature.

Attack: 1d20+4 = 17(13 + 4)

Damage: 2d6 = 8(6 +2)

1 · by Kinnon17 · Mar 25th 04:54

For Timmeh1024

6 Seconds elapse...

Again his continuous noise making and such would attract the zombies from the stairs into chasing him upwards even more than before. Their expressions almost changing to annoyance and anger, though that just might be Christopher's inflection upon them with his success...regardless they were again 15 ft. away from him, arms outstretched, wishing to bite into his warm body and get at his big brain!

1 · by Kinnon17 · Mar 25th 05:34 · changed: Mar 25th 15:40

For TopSlayer117

Your shot would hit it's mark but it didn't quite make the same hole in it as it had for the people you've shot in the past; it almost seemed like the bullet was kind of...absorbed into it's body?! It clearly took damage though as it made a grunt from the effect but not much, this might be too tough of a fight to win right now without either a stronger gun or explosives...

The creature would slowly lumber towards him; it's obscenely muscled, clawed arm twitching as it was drug along the ground, it shrugged it's shoulder as if it wanted to do something with it but it just...couldn't? Perhaps it can't constantly use that arm because of how bulky it was? Regardless, Ryuk had clearly gotten it's attention as it headed straight for him but who knew how long he could keep it at bay? It was only 10 ft. from him at this point!

Jean and Joseph would stare dumbfounded for a few seconds, possibly with fear? Then a few seconds would pass as Joseph would grab Jean's arm and begin to pull her with him. "Come on girl, we can't stay here! We'll be killed!" However, Jean would fight back, reaching out to Ryuk as tears welled in her eyes as she refused to move. "No, we can't...we can't just leave him! He can't kill that thing on his own, Ryuk! Run with us, please!" She pleaded to him as they only made about 15 ft. of progress of moving away from him. She was putting up quite the fight to make Joseph drag her!

6 Seconds elapse...

1 · by TopSlayer117 · Mar 25th 05:58 · changed: Mar 25th 05:59

Ryuk sees that the bullet had little affect on the monster and hearing Jeans cry Ryuk decides he’d be better off running with them and saving as much ammo as he could. “Dang it....” He’d say as he turned and began to run with Jean and Joseph but making sure to keep himself in between them and the monster. “Alright let’s go, we need to put some distance between us and that.....” He would try to keep one eye on the monster so that it couldn’t blind side them.

1 · by Kinnon17 · Mar 25th 15:46

For TopSlayer117

The creature reared it's head back as it saw Ryuk begin his retreat from it as it started moving faster towards him! It's arm seeming to come to life again as it now was twitching a lot more and actually ablento lift it from the ground; it's veins pulsing rapidly! It got to be up to 10 ft. away from him again, though it didn't attack just yet, though its facial expression said it hungered for his flesh!

Once Jean saw that Ryuk was catching up with them, she stopped fighting Joseph an they were were able to start moving at full speed so that they had gotten about 75 ft ahead of Ryuk now.

6 Seconds elapse...

((I'm assuming you moved 30 feet back to them since you said you kept your distance to make like a barrier between them, so the creature would have moved 30 ft to get close to you again as well))

1 · by TopSlayer117 · Mar 25th 16:02

Ryuk would run as fast as he gain getting about 60 ft further from the zombie and within 15 ft of Jean and Joseph.

1 · by Timmeh1024 · Mar 25th 16:16 · rolls: 1
Rolls in this post: #1 d20+2 = 22(20 + 2)  

Knowing that they were right behind him still, Christopher would continue to move through the next area, being sure to shout as much as possible to keep them interested in him. He would move another 30 feet towards the bar, banging his nine-iron against it to make as much noise as possible!

Fortitude Check to continue shouting: d20+2 = 22(20 + 2)

1 · by Kinnon17 · Mar 25th 23:41

For Timmeh1024

6 Seconds elapse...

The zombies would again keep following after Christopher to the bar, it was faint but it seemed like some of the noise from downstairs was drowning out a bit...did something happen? Did the old lady run out of things to chuck at her aggressors? Or...something more dire?! He would have to get rid of these things first before he would be able to find out.

1 · by Kinnon17 · Mar 25th 23:48

For TopSlayer117

As Ryuk began in earnest to keep the distance between him and the lumbering hulk behind him, he would take a look back at just the right moment to see it's massive arm be just a few inches shy of his face; he would feel his blood go cold, his life nearly flashing before his eyes!...but it would suddenly retract at the last second, perhaps that was the extent of it's reach? It would then stand still at about 20 ft. away from him, knowing now it couldn't catch up to him but would bellow a loud roar that would echo on the streets! They may have escaped this peril but that noise might've attracted other monsters of the night...

Jean was sobbing the entire time that Joseph had dragged her along; the older man hobbling quite quickly like you've never seen him before with that bad knee of his but hey, when you see something like THAT after you...you could probably suck up the pain too. "Good god, oh man...ha...Ryuk, I am kind of glad we won't be coming with you if THAT'S what you have to get past to find the solution to everything!"

10 minutes later...

It would seem that you have lost the creature an nothing else has followed you now. However, it makes the detour you have to take to the west side a bit longer, towards the under-bridge of the highway; not the best spot as you could clearly hear gunfire and smoke coming from that direction. It might be better to brave that than go face that hellish brute...right?

1 · by TopSlayer117 · Mar 26th 00:04 · changed: Mar 26th 00:05

Ryuk would chuckle at Joseph’s comment. “That thing.... also.... gives me a reason.... to make sure you guys.... get somewhere safe.”

He would catch his breath before speaking further. “We might still be able to get where you suggested, though it looks like we’ll be heading straight for some gun fire.... not all of it friendly I imagine either but if it gets you two to that secret spot we can risk it. I’ll still escort you there to make sure you get there safe. Things like whatever we just saw are another reason I gotta find a way to stop this. We can start moving again whenever the two of you are ready.”

1 · by Timmeh1024 · Mar 26th 00:08 · changed: Mar 26th 00:09

Wanting to get this over with already and figure out what the hell is happening downstairs, Christopher would make his way to the other end of the bar, being sure to step over the bodies on the ground along the way. He would then put his nine-iron in his belt in order to open up his hand for the lighter.

"Come on you unnatural creeps. Just a bit closer and you'll be a hot mess."

1 · by IWillHM01You · Mar 26th 01:25 · rolls: 1 · changed: Mar 26th 02:39
Rolls in this post: #1 1d20+1 = 2(1 + 1)  

1d20+1 = 2(1 + 1) As Robbie Sees the horror of the broken bloodied glass shattering against the floor, as the zombies are hurdling into the building. He can help himself and say, "God I've been dreaming of this day to come". "everyone Get behind the old man!"

1 · by Kinnon17 · Mar 26th 01:26 · rolls: 1 · changed: Mar 26th 01:32
Rolls in this post: #1 1d100 = 68(68)  

For Topslayer117

Your two companions catch their breath as they listen to you explain the new situation that you find yourselves in. "I...I think I could handle people killing people better than running into monsters like that." Jean says with a bit of a nervous chuckle in her voice as he fixes her waitress shirt, tearing the top a bit to make it a bit more comfortable for her, revealing herself a bit in the process. Joseph points his shotgun to a path that leads to the passageway under the high bridge, "If we take that backroad, we should be able to avoid the brunt of all that nonsense." It seems you had a new path before you...but what evils lay behind the shadows cast from the looming structures you would pass by?

Encounter Chance

1d100 = 68(68)

Since they took the backroads that Joseph suggested, they were indeed able to get by without running into anything else that was a threat for their 20 minute walk. Joseph would walk to what appeared to be a maintenance tunnel entrance as he whispered the secret phrase and the door unlocked about 5 times as the steel-laded door opened to reveal a man in heavy looking riot armor. "Get in quick, we can't risk letting others know about this or those things to try and sneak their way inside!" It was here that Jean suddenly leaned into Ryuk, pulling his head down to hers a bit as she gave him a kind but passionate kiss, her eyes fluttering in a haze. "That's for good luck, you better come back ok?" She said with a few tears streaming down her face as she walked inside with Joseph, the old man giving Ryuk a sly thumbs up after witnessing that moment as they walked into the shelter.

Ryuk has a few seconds to say something before it closes, if he wishes to do so.

1 · by Kinnon17 · Mar 26th 01:34

For Timmeh1024

6 Seconds elapse...

The zombies continue to lumber closer towards him, without any sign of fatigue or wanting to stop their pursuit of their fresh meal. One of them seemed to have broken an arm as they clamored up the stairs in a heap like they did, though it didn't do much good to note that now but seeing as how they were still decaying after dying means that they weren't invincible at least. They got closer to Christopher, as his plan was coming to fruition!

1 · by Timmeh1024 · Mar 26th 01:57

Christopher would make his way around the corner of the bar to where he and Tina initially were. He would then pull out the lighter from his pocket, ready and waiting for the right time to light them ablaze!

1 · by Kinnon17 · Mar 26th 02:04

For Timmeh1024

6 Seconds elapse...

The zombies are making a impromptu Conga line due to the chairs being bolted to the ground, making it an odd sight to see them trying to fight and vie for the lead to get first dibs on the tasty morsel ahead of them! This was almost becoming a bit tedious at this point but whatever it takes to survive one would suppose.

1 · by Timmeh1024 · Mar 26th 02:10

Christopher would be amused, but still horrified by these things chasing him. He would make his way behind the bar to the other end of it, finally ready to torch these abominations!

"Hey, uglies, I'm over here! Come and get me!!"

1 · by Kinnon17 · Mar 26th 02:29 · changed: Mar 26th 02:41

For Timmeh1024

6 seconds elapse...

The zombies would almost audibly groan in frustration and irritation as they would see their prey double it's pace, one that none of them could imitate as they then turned about face; the last zombie now getting a new chance to get to sink his teeth into the agile food!

1 · by Timmeh1024 · Mar 26th 02:47 · rolls: 1
Rolls in this post: #1 d20+1 = 18(17 + 1)  

Seeing the creatures make their way back towards him, Christopher would know that it was finally time to light this thing. He would use the lighter to light the napkin coming out of the cocktail and throw it at the ground near the feet of the closest corpse to him!

Ranged Attack: d20+1 = 18(17 + 1)

1 · by TopSlayer117 · Mar 26th 02:51 · changed: Mar 26th 11:45

Ryuk would blush and smile. “Don’t you worry I’ll return, after all, the warmest place I know is next to you! Take care of her for me Joseph!”

1 · by Kinnon17 · Mar 26th 18:38

For TopSlayer117

As you say your goodbyes, you prepare to head out to your work; the Osiris Organization Research Global Headquarters...who knows what other kind of horrors await you as you delve into the belly of the beast that was once your client that you had served for several years now...

Scenario On Hold Until the rest of the Group Finishes Intro

XP to Ryuk: 1,000 (Survival Bonus+No Damage+Rescue 2 NPC+Escape from Bandersnatch)

1 · by Kinnon17 · Mar 26th 18:43 · rolls: 1
Rolls in this post: #1 1d6+1 = 5(4 + 1)  

For Timmeh1024

6 Seconds elapse...

As you threw the molotov with excellent accuracy, the first zombie that it exploded it by caught fire immediately with a loud fwoosh! Engulfing it and making it flail about as it was damaged, though still moving forward, blinded by the fires surrounding it!

Fire Damage for all Zombies 1d6+1 = 5(4 + 1)

The other zombies would slowly follow after, only the one in the back not being close enough to be affected but dumb enough to continue walking through it.

Down below, Christopher would hear a shrill scream! It didn't sound like Tina but it couldn't be good news, followed by a loud smash and fwoosh sound as well...it would seem Top Golf is going up in flames!

1 · by Timmeh1024 · Mar 26th 21:59

In order to get away from the creatures as quickly and carefully as possible, Christopher would Withdraw from the area, moving 60 feet and as far down the stairs as possible!

"Man, that took a lot longer than I wanted it too. Thankfully I can outsmart those things so I don't have to rely on combat to get out of situations." Christopher would think as he moves down the stairs.

1 · by Kinnon17 · Mar 27th 15:24 · rolls: 1
Rolls in this post: #1 1d6 = 4(4)  

For Timmeh1024

6 Seconds elapse...

Due to Christopher's Duck and Dodge technique(Withdraw) the two flaming zombies that were near him were unable to try and strike at him, unable to see either because of the flames. They would continue to try and follow after him though some of them stumbling to the ground, the smell of burning flesh would begin to waft the air and the pungent order was becoming atrocious!

Fire Damage for all Zombies: 1d6 = 4(4)

As he made his way down the steps, he would see that the one locker was opened now an that Tina was nowhere to be seen but the fire alarm and the sprinklers were starting to go off on the place; there goes that fire idea...However, there were billowing clouds of smoke coming from the kitchen, possibly from the other molotov that he had given to Tina. With the alarms and other noises, it was very hard to hear if there were zombies or anyone in there at this point. What would Christopher do now?

1 · by Timmeh1024 · Mar 27th 18:06 · rolls: 1 · changed: Mar 27th 21:51
Rolls in this post: #1 d20+9 = 25(16 + 9)  

Before getting all the way down the stairs, Christopher would stop and try to Spot anything moving in the area that would possibly be one of the corpses or Tina!

"I sure hope she's alright. I promised I'd come back to her and I plan on keeping that promise!"

Spot Check: d20+9 = 25(16 + 9)

1 · by Kinnon17 · Mar 27th 22:53

For Timmeh1024

As Christopher looks around, the bodies that hit the floor didn't seem to be moving anymore; on fire or otherwise. Also none of them looked like they were Tina or looked like her at least. Seems like she might've escaped at this point, though without investigating into the other area's further, he wouldn't know for sure.

1 · by Timmeh1024 · Mar 28th 02:28 · rolls: 1
Rolls in this post: #1 d20+9 = 26(17 + 9)  

Seeing nothing in the immediate area, Christopher would continue down the stairs and look to his right to see if anything was visible at the driving green.

"I've gotta get out of here quick, but I've gotta check to make sure there aren't any other survivors I can get out of this place quickly!"

Spot Check: d20+9 = 26(17 + 9)

Page 1 of 3    
16.9
  ↑ top