ROLZ

Leave Feedback

Name  Email (optional)
Captcha
^ what's the highest result you can get when rolling two d8?

Comments

Sat 21:48
Boris

I can NEVER make a room...

Choose username, leave password blank... every time I get a message "Password not for this account" | reply

Apr 09th 07:53
Lorebot

your 'gen d20' command is only returning the highest single die from the 4d6 that it rolls for each attribute. It should be rolling '4d6H3' not just '4d6H'. | reply

Apr 08th 06:35
Howard Bishop

I'm registered as LaticsExile, but it's not accepting my password for some reason. | reply

Apr 07th 03:40
DBS

Sometimes when I read the messages in a dice room, switch to a different internet browser tag, then switch back to the Rolz dice room window tag some of the previously posted messages is missing from the main chat room window. The missing text is still in the history tag, but I'm not entirely sure what's happening there. Sometimes it clips text from the beginning and shortens it all to look like I just logged in mid-conversation, other times it's missing other sent text lines in the middle of the active chat log window and there's a single time stamp in place of the missing messages instead. Still all readable in the history tag, but I was wondering if that was a glitch or something to do with internet connection issues? | reply

Apr 03rd 18:04
Valdus

Someone needs to kill this Alric in the lobby chat. It is some persistent bot! | reply

Apr 03rd 16:50
Valdus

Are the private forums, seen by everyone or just the creator/owner? | reply

Mar 25th 12:19
Echo4

Would it be possible to implement the ability to change the color of the character's name when using the '/say NAME' command? It comes up default orange, which I find difficult to read on this background due to vision issues. Being able to set it to default to another color would be a lot easier for me. | reply

Mar 21st 19:45
C0$m0$

How do I delete dice rooms and libraries? | reply

Feb 27th 01:39
M.Nix

Your d20 generator is broken. It's giving the single highest of 4d6 instead of the three highest. It's because you're using the dice code 4d6H when you should be using 4d6H3. | reply

Feb 21st 03:03
Theodore/Zach

I would like to create and be able to continuously edit multiple wiki pages within my chat room. I was able to create one but after I clicked "save changes" the page was saved but there is no longer an option to create a new page or even edit the one already created. Is this a bug or am I looking at it wrong and just unable to locate the edit/add new page buttons? | reply

Feb 19th 10:35
Antonis

Hello, is there any way I can send the results of my dice to multiple email addresses? or a group? We are trying to play a pbem game and it is 6 of us | reply

Feb 14th 03:31
Tu vieja

Lo que pasa es que su algoritmo se afecta por las tiradas anteriores, una cagada voy a dejar de jugar con rolz.org | reply

Feb 14th 02:19
handofheaven

Couldn't you use the /nick feature in each room? they keep their username and login, but can change how they are identified in each room for the duration of the session? | reply

Feb 14th 02:20
handofheaven

comment meant for Maxine below, but for some reason bumped as a new comment | reply

Feb 06th 15:56
panbg2

room - chlopushka

command - 59N59
there are 58 numbers in the generated list only. Without number 21. | reply

Jan 22nd 00:46
Salt

when I first registered this account, I had 6 shortcuts in my6 lobby that successfully saved. Now when I go to make any more shortcuts, it does not save them. Any clues? | reply

Jan 29th 15:15

Sorry to hear that, I'll look into it. | reply

Jan 20th 15:38
Maxime

Hey guys,

I'm new here but i'm looking for an app/site that let people easily manage same user to change their name (to fit their character) in different chat room.

Any way to do this on this site?

Thanks, | reply

Jan 29th 15:15
Udo

I had a feature like that planned, but it currently does not exist. | reply

Feb 14th 02:21
handofheaven

Jan 19th 01:50
J Doe

Additive Re-Rolling (i.e. 10D6R8) is NOT working.

A roll of 6 on a D6 should additive a re-roll to the 6 value (Roll a D6 get a 6, re-roll get a 3 = Rolled a 6+3 = 9 )

Right now it just stops on 6 on a D6. | reply

Jan 19th 19:03
J Doe

Looks like you now have to use EXPLOAD to do this...

So for a D6 to reach a target number 7+ it needs the EXPLOAD modifier. ('explode=max 10R8' would roll 10 d6, re-rolling 6s to possibly get the 8 target number). | reply

Jan 07th 18:54
Eddie

I am trying to find an online die roller that works with Firefly RPG. Basically the die roller here fails, because multiple die types are used in one roll and it is generating 2 highest die out of all the die types rolled. It also collects 1's and those are marked as jinxes and can be used as complications using a Plot Point (similar to Genesys Story Points or FFG SW RPG Destiny Points)

I can do the formula in Excel and get it to work, so there should be a way in an online dice roller. I can provide the code or .xls to show how.

Is this something that can be incorporated?

Basically need ( 1d6, 1d8, 1d10, 1d4 )H2 where it shows the highest 2 rolls of all the dice, and usually will all be different die types. That would be a start.. then a way to count 1's and make them so they are discarded from the total highest 2.. .. so if you roll a d8 and d6 and you roll a 1 and a 6.. the highest dice roll is only 6 (not 7) because 1's don't count other than as a jinx (like a crit fail, but your opposition has to spend something to make them into complications, otherwise they don't count at all).

If all 1's are rolled on the dice, it is called a botch, and results in 0 success, and real bad things happen. In some cases, like if you are injured and Taken Out of the scene, you can spend a Plot Point to take limited actions. While in limited actions, only the Highest 1 die is counted. All have to be shown in the result because players can spend PP on adding another one of the die results to the total. | reply

Jan 01st 07:13
Jader7777

Several times I've had my Shortcuts get deleted. What exactly makes Rolz remember the shortcuts I've created?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/526665015579639835/529557638057295872/unknown.png | reply

Dec 31st 03:41
Keven

I know it will sound like bitching but the site doesn't work with me, I rolled 2 d20 + 4 and the result was always 5, I rolled 10 times and the result was always bellow 8, This site is really bugged with me, there is no absolute way | reply

Jan 29th 15:16

Sorry, I can't reproduce this problem. | reply

Nov 13th 02:53
Darthoridan

i have a user, bt my shortcuts already deleted when i log in the room. only have 6 of 55 writed. | reply

Nov 10th 13:50
Saul

Hello. On of players of mine have a problem: when he tries to enter our game room, he enter SOME room with correct name yet without the rest of us or our chat logs. | reply

Nov 06th 15:17
TheSkyGamer

How do I make a room with a password on it?
Thanks! | reply

Oct 31st 10:18
Ilya

Hey! I get the strange results with running `gen d20` command:
There are no characteristics more than 6.

Following I added couple of results:
Str 5 (-3), Con 6 (-2), Dex 5 (-3), Int 4 (-3), Wis 6 (-2), Cha 4 (-3)
Str 5 (-3), Con 4 (-3), Dex 6 (-2), Int 5 (-3), Wis 6 (-2), Cha 4 (-3)
Str 6 (-2), Con 4 (-3), Dex 5 (-3), Int 5 (-3), Wis 6 (-2), Cha 6 (-2)
Str 6 (-2), Con 6 (-2), Dex 3 (-4), Int 5 (-3), Wis 6 (-2), Cha 5 (-3)
Str 4 (-3), Con 6 (-2), Dex 2 (-4), Int 4 (-3), Wis 6 (-2), Cha 5 (-3)
Str 6 (-2), Con 3 (-4), Dex 6 (-2), Int 5 (-3), Wis 5 (-3), Cha 5 (-3)
Str 6 (-2), Con 4 (-3), Dex 4 (-3), Int 5 (-3), Wis 6 (-2), Cha 5 (-3)
Str 6 (-2), Con 5 (-3), Dex 5 (-3), Int 6 (-2), Wis 6 (-2), Cha 6 (-2)
Str 5 (-3), Con 4 (-3), Dex 6 (-2), Int 6 (-2), Wis 6 (-2), Cha 6 (-2)
Str 5 (-3), Con 5 (-3), Dex 6 (-2), Int 6 (-2), Wis 3 (-4), Cha 2 (-4)
Str 6 (-2), Con 3 (-4), Dex 3 (-4), Int 4 (-3), Wis 5 (-3), Cha 6 (-2)
Str 6 (-2), Con 5 (-3), Dex 6 (-2), Int 5 (-3), Wis 6 (-2), Cha 6 (-2) | reply

Dec 27th 19:48
Ektoer GM

It seems that the formula the gen is using es #4d6h for each roll, but this only takes the HIGHEST dice out of those 4 d6 dice, the correct formula should be #4d6h3 to take the 3 highest rolls... I hope this helps the Dev to correct this gen roll (BTW if Dev sees this I can help on development as a fellow developer and game master ^u^) | reply

Oct 30th 17:20
stacie

Please add a forgot password link and if possible, the ability to change your password in your profile. At this time, my password is weak and has been compromised on other sites. This puts your site at risk. Thanks. | reply

Oct 28th 08:09
Konnor2253

Can't join the room. I have already use command with password. Room - ''Ad Astra 2354'' | reply

Oct 27th 09:36
GM_Strangler

For some time now several rooms owned by me, and one owned by a friend, have been encountering a strange issue. Currently, only one dice roll is allowed per post, and when attempting to roll more than one die, the following (recently attempted) result appears:
GM_Strangler rolls 1d6 = 2 #1d6 #1d6

This causes the 2nd, 3rd, and all onward rolls to fail. One of our biggest rules stipulates that actions in a paragraph MUST be rolled in order, which.. this issue has effectively broken our speed-of-posting, forcing players and GM's into posting single rolls between paragraphs. Is this a known issue or something unique? | reply

Oct 03rd 00:52
alexis

Just a minor bug report - dice rolls above halfway up the chat box that are enough to take up 2 lines glitch out and flash open and closed repeatedly because the (i) icon moves away from your mouse, thereby closing it, and so the (i) moves back down, opening it again... | reply

Sep 19th 07:22
Campaign DM

This would be golden as an app for the phone. I use this for between my real sessions to keep things... rolling.. *groan*.
You have done a very cool thing here. | reply

Sep 13th 15:48
Jason

When I try to roll stats for a D&D character using your site, the highest scores I get are 6's. I've rolled 4-5 sets of numbers, and each time they turn out to be 2,3,5,6,4,3 or something like that. I don't think your programming is totally up to speed.You might want to address this if you want people to use your site. | reply

Sep 19th 07:27
CampaignDM

I've used #3d6 and it gave me a 10, 14 and a 9...
which dice code do you use? (I am still learning all of this here, but being a DM I've been pouring over it to not let my group down and have the basics... I think) | reply

Sep 09th 04:10
Rodrigo

Hi!
I was wondering... there's a way to use the F and X function in one roll? | reply

Aug 15th 18:37
Sally Lloyd

How do you reset a password | reply

Aug 08th 19:27
JEFF

4d6h doesn't work properly. For example:

JeffW rolls gen d20 Str Con = Str 6 (-2), Con 6 (-2), Dex 5 (-3), Int 3 (-4), Wis 4 (-3), Cha 6 (-2) | reply

Aug 08th 03:12
Matt

Is there any way you can allow for a roll and a comparison to a Wiki Page?

IE: #d100 =< wikiPage.StatVariable | reply

Aug 07th 12:39
thatgirlNetwork

Dear Udo

I made a discord bot solely for rolling through the rolz.org API…
If I can find a place to easily host it and run it from, may I?
Alternatively, if you want to host it, that'd be great.

If you don't want a rolz discord bot permanently hosted at all, that's fine, too.
If you already have a rolz bot, let me know, and I'll use it instead. | reply

Jul 30th 20:38
J B

Looks like "R" additive re-rolling is not working. Tried 4D6R8 (or 4R8) and it never rolled over a 6 in 30+ attempts. But using 4M6 works fine. | reply

Jul 11th 15:14
Ross

Love this, I'm using the API in conjunction with Alfred app to make quick dice rolls in my games. Saves a lot of time for lots of enemies.

For a query like "repeat 6 1d20", I can't work out if it's possible to construct the query string to get the API to parse it correctly. Any tips on getting that working? | reply

Jul 09th 20:26
Gremias

I forgot my password AGES ago, any help? :< | reply

Jun 29th 16:23
DungeonMasterToby

I've got two groups started and one is already role-playing. During the process of learning Rolz, I accidently started a few rooms that I will never use. How can I delete these rooms or more directly, remove them from my "forum posts/rooms" menu? | reply

Jul 03rd 18:27
Udo

For most purposes you can just ignore these rooms. If it's REALLY important to you, send me an email with the room names, but even if I purge the rooms, they'll stay in your list. However, since the most recently used rooms always go to the top of the list, it should probably be fine... | reply

Jun 22nd 19:10
Hop

Hello!

Switched to this site for some of my RPGs and I'm really happy with it so far. However, my only complain about it is that since my group tends to like making big posts, reading and reviewing them is hard without being able to type on new lines or on a text box that shows more than one line, respectively. Are these something you intend on eventually implementing?

Best regards. | reply

Jul 03rd 18:29
Udo

Maybe, I don't know, it would probably break the site on mobile, but I guess I could do this eventually :) | reply

Jun 11th 19:48
Fmaster_v2

Connecting....Connecting.....Connecting....Why? | reply

Jul 03rd 18:28
Udo

The most likely reason is that you can't use Websockets, commonly this is because the protocol is blocked by a firewall or some such. | reply

Jun 02nd 14:24
aegisblack

I know it's rng, but damn my dice rolls over the last two weeks have royally sucked...80% of the time i can't get a roll above 10. | reply

May 30th 16:36
JJ

Hello,
I’m curious if something had changed in the rolling algorithms recently (in the last few months maybe)? The rolling seems to became more chaotic and less resembling normal distribution. We are playing WoD where you roll several dice and get “successes”, and it may be just me, but now the weird “minimaxed” rolling sequences like 9 9 9 2 1 9 8 7 or 5, 2, 8, 4, 1, 1, 3, 3, 3, 7 seem to appear way too often. I ran a few tests on the Rolz main page, and it does appear to be an issue, and not just a stroke of (bad) luck. | reply

Jun 02nd 14:29
aegisblack

yeah man i think something is off...we are using d20 and i can't seem to get above 10 eighty percent of the time | reply

Jul 03rd 18:24
Udo

I can't reproduce this, when I generate things like 100d20, it's usually between 1000 and 1100, which seems normal to me. Also the distribution of the numbers seems fine to me. | reply

May 22nd 17:29
Sally Lloyd

I’m using a iPhone 6s+ to access Rolz. I can’t get the blogs for the game I’m in and I can’t post new threads in the forum. Please help me | reply

May 23rd 06:26
Udo

I'm also using an iPhone and I don't have any issues. While Rolz isn't exactly designed for mobile, it should work. You didn't give me a lot to go on either. I'll need a description of what problems you are actually experiencing. | reply

May 08th 21:23
shinyness

when you add modifiers i.e. 1d20+5 the mod is set as equal to zero so the roll comes out as wrong. | reply

May 08th 22:23
Udo

Looks like something went wrong with the last update, I'm taking care of it | reply

May 03rd 01:31
Anonymous Coward

Is there no way to change password? | reply

May 08th 00:41
Udo

Since we don't use email addresses for accounts, there is no way to reset your password. You'll have to create a new account. | reply

Apr 22nd 21:18
Kat

Heya,

I see you have a equal to and greater formula. Is there something like a equal to and under?

For example, in a quest that I follow, it has a Talent Number and in order to count cultivation successes, it's every roll that's equal to your talent no. and lower for successes. So if you talent number is, say, 6, 1-6 = successes, but 7-10 = failures. | reply

Apr 20th 11:12
Charles

I have read the law, the citizen brief made available to us. Not the full document introduced to the Union (yet.)

First and foremost; this website is not a business. It would be considered a private, non commercial website, and these laws target companies. (Registered and all, operating in the EU or having trade deals in place legitimizing working in the EU and of course, being subject to EU laws whilst doing so.) Because you are not a "Service provider." in the term of a contract (Tit for Tat) But rather a free to use tool online using donations i do not think you are subject to the penalties or obligations.

Secondly in regards to liability, I think you lawyers was commenting on: (Art. 33-34 of the Regulation)

"If your data is lost or stolen, and if this data breach could harm you, the
company causing the data breach will have to inform you (and the relevant data
protection supervisory authority) without undue delay. If the company doesn’t do
this, it can be fined. Recent attacks, such as WannaCry, Meltdown and Spectre, or
the Uber case show how important this new right is."

That is to say if Damages WERE suffered, proven by court, and willful ignorance or attempts to cover up the breach, proven in court sanctions will be filed. But, because you are not a for-profit anything. But i also do not think your site (as far as i can see) stores any information that could "Hurt" a person. People do not have secrets hidden here, banking information, credit cards? Home adresses?

And (Art. 12-14 of the Regulation)

A right to receive clear and understandable information
about who is processing your data, what data they are processing and why they are
processing it.

I do not reckon you store much information, but you will need to have one of those anoying eula's or pop up saying. "We have cookies, store your ip for future visits and do not do anything with th is information, the Eu has asked me to be annoying so click on the TRIANGLE, not the X to say "Ok man. what ever let me roll dice."

It is my opinion that you will be fine, but asking lawyers who understands EU laws and your specific obligation is a good step to ensure you manage your risks.

I have been using your site recently and hope to continue to use the work of your great efforts in the comming years.

Stay calm, be good, and be cool man.

-Eu guy. | reply

May 08th 00:39
Udo

Charles, thanks for taking the time to post some advice about this. While I am personally reasonably sure that Rolz is not in violation of the spirit of the data protection laws, my personal risk due to operating the site has undoubtedly increased now. I have taken some steps to hopefully limit the damage that can be done to Rolz.

I do not believe, however, there is sufficient grounds to distinguish legally between a company and an individual providing a service, even if that service is not for profit. As an EU citizen, I'm personally responsible for any and all liabilities that arise out of Rolz. It is my understanding that a European court will not treat hobbyists differently from corporations. Even assuming that I'd win in the end, the mere act of defending myself against a lawyer specializing in for-profit complaints is financially precarious for me.

As I posted elsewhere, I have taken some minimal steps to hopefully limit my personal exposure. Blanket geoblocking the EU isn't going to happen anymore, however, I will be blocking access from Germany, because that is where most of the danger is coming from. | reply

16. Apr 2018 20:59
Max

Hey dude, I don't really understand what you're saying with your latest message, but nothing in any EU legislation would stop EU residents from accessing this site, their is no legal issue.

All the best | reply

Apr 19th 13:21
Udo

Max, I'm not sure if Rolz exposes me to liability, and the lawyer I talked to (who was admittedly not very good) said that the site really needs to be run by a limited liability company, one that is preferably not registered in the EU. I'm definitely getting a second opinion on this... | reply

08. Apr 2018 02:10
Ashandarei

No way to change password? | reply

13. Apr 2018 13:42
Udo

Ashandarei, since user accounts are not linked to anything else (like email addresses for example), the only way to go about this is to register another user account. | reply

03. Apr 2018 18:41
Epid

Hey great side! but i was so smart and forgotten my password :) to my account name as epid can you help me? | reply

01. Apr 2018 02:25
Anonymous Coward

Ending a roll with a semi-colon rolls an extra d0. | reply

31. Mar 2018 11:10
Rumsie

If I try to save shortcuts it only saves the first six. Everytime I change Dice Rooms all my other shortcuts are reset. | reply

19. Mar 2018 01:54
Sateva

I was wondering if there is a rolz Discord bot? | reply

13. Apr 2018 13:41
Udo

Sateva, not at this point, sorry. | reply

13. Mar 2018 15:04
TellerianHawke

When I enter my credentials in Chrome, and try to log in, it gives me an error page. ("This page is not working.")

Then, if I hit "Refresh," it gives me the blank login screen again.

Then, if I hit "Dice Room" it acts normal, and goes to my dashboard.

This does NOT occur if I login with Microsoft Explorer. (The old one, Version 11.0.9600.18837)

So apparently, ROLZ doesn't work correctly with Chrome. Will there be a fix for this? I've been putting up with this for quite some time (a few months) and although I know how to bypass the error, it is inconvenient to be forced to do so.

Thanks! | reply

13. Apr 2018 13:41

TellerianHawke, I cannot reproduce this. I'm also using Chrome :/ | reply

04. Mar 2018 22:13
Koen Cornelis

Hi there,

i tried to use the api, however i notice that you haven't set an Acces Controll header, meaning that the only viable option to use it is jsonp, even though multiple formats are supported. Is it possible to set the access-controll header?

Sincerely,
koen

PS: the reason i ask is because i've incorporated the api into a "random char generator" exercise for first year ACS students. | reply

05. Mar 2018 10:58

Sure Koen, I added the headers. | reply

19. Feb 2018 03:04
Grasharm

I'm playing shadowrun 5e and I wanted to see if I could use this to do some of the rolling but I'm having trouble getting it to work. I'm getting errors using (count=1 *d6e5). What I'm trying to do is get the system to tell me how many of * d6s are 5 or 6s thus sucesses and how many 1s were rolled so I can see if half or more were ones and thus this roll is a glitch. Eventually I'll also want to have a second one where all 6s are also rolled again for edge tests but one step at a time. | reply

12. Feb 2018 06:58
dood

is there a way to roll a large bulk of dice all at once? for example:

I want to roll 10d30 100 times instead of clicking roll 100 times

then I want to "count/or sum up" how many times I rolled 300(all 10 dice on 30) etc? | reply

30. Jan 2018 19:55
Graves

Graves is the registered account name | reply

28. Jan 2018 22:14
Graves

I forgot my password | reply

28. Jan 2018 22:19
Udo

Graves, what's your registered account name? | reply

28. Jan 2018 19:07
Rumsie

I can only save 6 shortcuts for some reason. If I try to create more they will dissappear as soon as I log out or even go to another room. I can update the first 6 but after that it won't work. | reply

04. Feb 2018 00:14
Rumsie

Anyone else has this problem? | reply

25. Jan 2018 03:54
Arcane

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<', expecting end of file in /srv/www/htdocs/rolz.org/data/cache.9c017f20e257384d998144af47f67e84.json.php on line 28

Error i get when trying to enter rooms | reply

25. Jan 2018 14:16
Udo

Arcane, sorry about that, it happens sometimes. You should still be able to join rooms when that happens, it's just the start page that's messed up. | reply

19. Jan 2018 14:53
Mark

Hi!

If I were to use Rolz for a PbP game, would our room persist so that we could use it as a neutral base for our rolls? In other words, if a character were to roll initiative, action, effect, could I log into the room two days later to see the results? | reply

25. Jan 2018 14:17

Mark, yes, that's what Rolz was made for :) | reply

09. Jan 2018 07:50
kiru

yep, servers down | reply

09. Jan 2018 08:28
Udo

Should be back up again, sorry for the outage. The program that was supposed to alert me of such things also went down. | reply

09. Jan 2018 04:07
Unlimited_Adventuerer

Servers are down. | reply

09. Jan 2018 08:29

09. Jan 2018 03:56
Unlimited_Adventuerer

Cant connect to the dice roller. Keeps going Connecting over and over and over. | reply

28. Dec 2017 20:56
blah

my messages arent going through | reply

09. Jan 2018 08:29
Udo

blah, should be back up again, sorry for the outage. The program that was supposed to alert me of such things also went down. | reply

05. Dec 2017 16:05
Petrh

It is not easy way how to change password for login registration? | reply

05. Dec 2017 03:47
yamkitsu

can't join or create a room right now :/ it seems like it just refreshes the page | reply

09. Jan 2018 08:29
Udo

yamkitsu, should be back up again, sorry for the outage. The program that was supposed to alert me of such things also went down. | reply

21. Nov 2017 12:42
JacksonCash

Just found this the other night, and I think its going to be exactly what I've been looking for to run my web games. Thanks for the work on it! | reply

19. Nov 2017 16:48
RacingM3GTR

Diceroom's constantly trying to connect but isn't working. | reply

09. Jan 2018 08:30
Udo

RacingM3GTR, should be back up again, sorry for the outage. The program that was supposed to alert me of such things also went down. | reply

19. Nov 2017 01:19
Ceroy

Vedexent is correct. The embedded dice roll syntax doesn't work. It has been broken for quite a while now. Hopefully this is a small error that can be fixed soon. | reply

14. Nov 2017 22:58
Takeda Yashiiro

system dice fail | reply

11. Nov 2017 05:46
James

I'm posting this to agree with Eli below me--not being able to rename myself "GM", or risking any kind of name being password-locked is kind of ridiculous. I love the chat interface and room wiki functions, but am torn between Rolz and Roll20/something else for literally only this reason.

Reducing restrictions to a room-by-room basis (so you can't have 2 people named GM, for example) would make Rolz my first choice for chatroom-based RPing. | reply

24. Oct 2017 17:49
Vedexent

Just a heads up that - at least in the lobby - the embedded die roll syntax ( e.g. "This is my D20 roll: [d20]" ) seems to be broken.

Trying to use this syntax causes the system to return no text at all: no speech, no die roll - it just appears that the person has said a blank line. | reply

23. Oct 2017 23:40
Eli

Hello!

I use this site rather frequently for tabletop games, and while I enjoy the notion of having password protected nicknames, it is growing increasing frustrating to explain to my game masters why my name is not my characters as those names seem to just ever increasingly become password protected. It makes our sessions confusing for identifying who exactly is rolling,

So while the idea is nice, it is also, in my opinion, becoming a a nuisance to try and give yourself a nick for your in game character and the message of password protected keeps popping up. | reply

22. Oct 2017 20:45
Orkogo

Hi!
It's a great work, thank you!
Can you create such a success-based dice code, in which we can see how many dice rolled equal to or LOWER than some number? (Maybe with type "U')
Thank you! | reply

14. Oct 2017 17:52
Amras

I may be missing something, but running the count command seems to display the sum of dice rather than the count of the results specified.

ex. #count=1 10d6 displays the following:
Amras rolls count=1 10d6 = 33 (3 +6 +4 +4 +1 +4 +4 +1 +2 +4) | reply

14. Oct 2017 00:41
Knolden

I cannot get into the dicerooms right now. It keeps attempting to connect. | reply

14. Oct 2017 00:45
knolden

and now 10 mins later the diceroom let me back in. Huh. Sorry to disturb I guess. | reply

25. Sep 2017 17:31
Isaacssv558

The inline dice codes seem to be broken. When I post "test [1d100]" I get a blank line in the chat log. e.g. Isaacssv558:

These used to work, so no idea why they don't now. Websockets is working and I tried turning my firewall off, but still no lick. | reply